[NTLK] Newton for note-taking?

Tony Kan tonykan at xtra.co.nz
Thu Jan 21 20:21:10 EST 2010

Here is a quick list for the PC, all of whom can be researched with the FAQ:

* Serial connection with cable :  Needs software which could be NCU, but also
use Newtdump, Sloup and Notes2Notes; allows all notes to be transferred in one
connection.
* Serial connection with bluetooth: Needs software from www.40hz.org.  Only
transfers one note at a time.
* Ethernet, internet and email:  Needs LAN and internet to be set up as well as
email client.  Only transfers one note at a time.  Can also be done wirelessly.
This is my preferred option as I don't need to print that often and keep most of
my data on the Newt.

HTH

Tony

Christchurch
New Zealand

[snip]
> I understand that if there is a way to successfully move Notes onto a
> computer and then print them on a modern printer.  I hope to learn how to do
> that soon -- **before** this current StyleWriter goes the way of the others.
>
> I sure could do with a proper service manual for StyleWriters until then...
>

> Shalom.
> Christian
 http://www.diyplanner.com/node/3942
[snip]