[NTLK] Task software

Mike Rodgers pmiker at copper.net
Thu Jan 21 22:30:46 EST 2010

I have MoreInfo and can do this but it is tedious.  What I would like is
to set alarms for tasks that are due at specific times of the day.  One
example would be for glucose monitoring on a patient.  I need to do it
every 2 hours and record the result.  Another example would be baking.
I would need to set times to check the rise, baking, or something.  I
may have as a goal to create 2 or 3 different breads by the end of the
day so my tasks would all occur on one or a few days.  (Some breads take
3-4 days to make, some, a single day.)

Any suggestions?
Mike