[NTLK] Post-2010 fix: will this work?

Lord Groundhog LordGroundhog at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 11:30:47 EST 2010

I warn everyone in advance:  a lot of this may be based on my failure to
remember ‹ or to grasp ‹ something that¹s been said already.  So I apologize
in advance.

OK, so my main Newts are now 2010 compliant within the scope of the Eckart¹s
patch (THANKS!)  As I understood it, part of the process killed off my
recurring alarms.

Am I right in thinking the following:
[1] that recurring alarms are either part of ³Dates² itself because they
were created directly, or are part of ³Names² because they arise from
birthdays and anniversaries listed there;
        and
[2] that if I now do a restore of my Dates and Names soups, my recurring
alarms will also be recreated?

If there¹s something wrong with that please let me know.  I¹d really like my
recurring alarms back.  I¹d prefer not to have to do it manually, but if
that¹s what it takes I¹ll start ASAP.

Shalom.
Christian

            -- what Arthur C. Clarke meant