[NTLK] Fact Check

Ed Kummel tech_ed at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 22 17:39:50 EST 2010

And none of the services mentioned will support Newton connectivity.
Ed
web/gadget guru

By Richard Feynman, Physicist, Nobel winner (1918-1988)

"There are 10^11 stars in the galaxy. That used to be a huge number. But it's only a hundred billion. It's less than the national deficit! We used to call them astronomical numbers. Now we should call them economical numbers."