[NTLK] Fact Check

reilly001os at aol.com reilly001os at aol.com
Fri Jan 22 21:24:52 EST 2010

I'm confused did the messaging card use the paging networks? (I didn't check the likes as I'm on my blackberry) I know that both one way and two way paging networks are still alive and well in the US. I was actually just thinking about getting my old two way pager turned on for laughs so if the newt messaging card is on the paging networks you should be able to get service for it. HTH

Joe Reilly