[NTLK] wireless connectivity - MP2100

Woody Smith woodysmith at comcast.net
Fri Jan 22 22:31:16 EST 2010

These days $10 to $15 for a wifi card would be reasonable.  But your
Newt cannot use it without having "appropriate" drivers installed.

With such drivers installed and with it properly setup it will be able
to connect to a router that has encryption within the range of the
card you have, none or WEP.
If you have an email client you should be able to send email, consider
Mail V.

I don't think you can send fax over ethernet.

Printing to a networked Postscript printer is easy, also many printers
connected to a Mac OS X computer can be printed to using the LPR driver.

Internet  yes for tasks that don't require a lot of speed.

No file sharing in the modern sense but you can move files to and from
your Mac/PC.

You will have many more questions,l but don't spend
$69 unless you are getting the Newt too.

Woody