[NTLK] the smoking gun? Gaming device

Andrei Chichak newton at chichak.ca
Sat Jan 23 21:19:16 EST 2010

Apple is in the business to make money, and when one of the only growth markets in the computer industry is males between the ages of 18-32 to play games, I'd have to say that it is their responsibility to take their money.

Not too many people will drop $2k on a PC anymore, except gamers who will drop $900 on a video card.

There's money on the table, Apple, take it.