[NTLK] Speed Boost, Audio Headphone Jack

SteveCraft steve at craftsathome.net
Sat Jan 23 23:12:42 EST 2010

I got an emplant-enabled 2000 upgraded to a 2100*. Notes (HWR) with the
speed boost is a joy to use, I'll so far as to add the speed boost (along
with some Landware addons) makes the Newt 'truly usable'. Never had a
problem with soft resets. Wired Ethernet FTP and wired serial transfer does
not seem to work. Slow to regular speed to do that stuff.

* Woody actually did my 2100. Thanks Woody!