[NTLK] Easy eMate CPU Light?

Jim Lee jimlee at centurytel.net
Sun Jan 24 00:55:35 EST 2010

Hook an LED (through an appropriate buffer/driver - like 74HC04) to
one of the upper address lines, or the rd/ or wr/ line.  You would
likely want to use a one-shot as well (e.g. 74HC123) to slow down the
blink rate to something recognizable by human eyes.  Plenty of room in
an eMate for such a circuit...

-Jim