[NTLK] [OT] Palm software suggestions

Jim Lee jimlee at centurytel.net
Mon Jan 25 01:01:29 EST 2010

I'm still a Palm guy (mainly use  MyBible, AvantGo, TomeRaider, iSilo,
Plucker, TCPMP, and a couple of games).  Used to be a developer, too,
back in the day when it was profitable :-)  Despite the rumors,
there's still an active Palm community.  Here are a few links to get
you started:

http://www.palminfocenter.com/

http://www.palmopensource.com/

http://palmcom.tripod.com/