[NTLK] Official Apple Tablet Live Chat/Thread

Stefan Thorsteinson Stefan at TeamAircom.com
Wed Jan 27 13:10:07 EST 2010

FWIW,

Gizmodo Sucks! Running ARS Technica and gdgt.com.

Ars was off to a flying start then stalled out of the gate. Gdgt is updating
with text(Almost verbatim) and psting pics of SJ on stage at the same
time....Awesome!

http://live.gdgt.com/2010/01/27/live-apple-come-see-our-latest-creation-tabl
et-event-coverage/

Thank you,