[NTLK] Official Apple Tablet Live Chat/Thread

Ryan Vetter physicalconstants at yahoo.ca
Wed Jan 27 15:25:59 EST 2010

This looks like the realization of the Dynabook and the Knowledge Navigator.

Except it falls short of the Navigator since it is nowhere near as intelligent.  Great start though.  I just watched the video of it on apple.com

This thing looks incredible.  Amazing.  Just wish it had stylus input and touch sensors on the back.

People are going to reject this, at first.

I love it! The more people reject this the more it supports my thesis of how consumers pass through Schopenhauer's three stages of truth in relation to new Apple products. Eventually, you all will buy one of these. Admit it!

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being
self-evident.
Arthur Schopenhauer
German philosopher (1788 - 1860)