[NTLK] ipad

Valerio Paris Mitritsakis valerio at mitritsakis.gr
Wed Jan 27 16:04:24 EST 2010

I just saw that... Guy's I'm officially their target market :p

Μητριτσάκης Βαλέριο Πάρις
IT Manager - C.A.C. Papantoniou Trading LTD
Ηλεκτρονικός Μηχανικός Τ.Ε.
MSc Network Systems
MCP ID: 5745185

Mitritsakis Valerio Paris
IT Manager - C.A.C. Papantoniou Trading LTD
Electronic Engineer
MSc Network Systems
MCP ID: 5745185