[NTLK] ipad

Mark Bock markbvt at comcast.net
Wed Jan 27 16:50:10 EST 2010

I'm sure it'll sync those exactly like the iPhone or iPod Touch.

What I'm interested in is how it will sync documents saved in iWorks or
other applications.

--mark

On 1/27/10 3:37 PM, Matt Howe wrote:
> Interesting, nice pictures on their website. Looks like an over sized
> iPhone. Has calendar and contact apps. But I wonder what it can sync to? I
> looked around the apple site but didn't see anything about syncing the
> calendar or contacts.

. . . . .
mark bock
KB1EXL
markbvt at comcast.net

"A youth who can't hit a cathedral at thirty yards with a Gatling gun in
three-quarters of an hour, can take up an old empty musket and bag his
grandmother every time, at a hundred."          --Mark Twain