[NTLK] ipad

Ryan Vetter physicalconstants at yahoo.ca
Wed Jan 27 18:22:00 EST 2010

I just wanted to say:

iPad, all the way.  In it to win it.

This is 'the' device that we all saw in computer concept videos from long-time past.  It has some serious multi-touch/animations built in.  I am sure that there are a number of multi-touch gestures to learn.  Apple didn't really cover this though.  They highlighted everything about it but nothing too in depth.  Apple is so secretive and competitive, they don't want their competitors to know anything about their stuff until we tear them down and post pics.