[NTLK] IRDA Backtalk

Matt Howe matthowe at comcast.net
Wed Jan 27 20:53:55 EST 2010

What are you trying to get via IRDA? To my recollection, Nitro, Neo and
IC/VC from Eckhart's 40Hz.org page does everything the Smartdog
implementation does and it is all free. I have used that combination to
exchange vcards and icards with PocketPC's and Palm devices, in both
directions.

Matt (Ducky) Howe
Owner of a MP2000U and an Emate
SantaMatt at Gmail.com (Nokia N770)
matthowe at comcast.net (Desktop)
http://home.comcast.net/~mhowe41/
http://SantaMatt.blogspot.com

robinson pereira wrote:
<snip>
Nobody answer the email of Smartdog. I tryed reach him with this email on
2007. Useless. So I search for him with google and skype. I found him with
an email like "papillon" something else.
So he confirmed the payment on PayPal and sent me the register.
I am trying now to reach him again.
Anybody has his email?
<snip>