[NTLK] What can I use Ipad for?

Lord Groundhog LordGroundhog at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 03:43:07 EST 2010

~~~ On 2010/01/28 05:11, reilly001os at aol.com at reilly001os at aol.com wrote
~~~

> ... Apple has gone from a company focused on  building tools for creative
> professionals (Newton, powerbook duo, macs, etc) to a company focused on
> building toys for media consumption (ipod, iphone/itouch, ipad). Guess we'll
> have to see if ipad can get some work done lol.

Thanks Joe, *that's* what I've been trying to say.  That's my frustration in
a nutshell.  This thing could've been so much more but the vision for it is
all wrong.  The design and build was aimed toward the wrong goal to give us
anything more.

As Doug said, NTLK looks set fair for another 12 years at this rate.  Not a
bad thing, really.

Shalom.
Christian

            -- what Arthur C. Clarke meant