[NTLK] Is this old news or bunk?

David Neale david.neale at telenet.be
Thu Jan 28 05:54:28 EST 2010

True! But iToad will give the croakers plenty to croak about.

Personally, I'm very pleased with the iPad as a piece of equipment: it
will make travelling between Spain and Belgium a lot easier -- less to
carry, yet can do everything I need during the trips. But that's
probably for a different thread.

David