[NTLK] ipad

Goodwin, Greg P. GoodwinG at aafes.com
Thu Jan 28 15:01:45 EST 2010

From: Lord Groundhog

Joel, speaking for myself, thanks for this dose of sanity.  There's no real
point in me talking about the iPad anymore.  I will say this though:
reflecting on what you've just said, I wish there'd been an iPad when my
parents were still alive.

You know I've been thinking much the same way.  My parents wanted a tablet computer to load TV listings in the living room.  My dad has played with a lot of Win95 Tablet devices, but the screen was black and white and the whole thing just not all that great.  And uses a stylus with a battery in it.

But this iPad would be perfect for just the application they are looking for.

Knowing my mom though, she would love it, and at some point, if she didn't drop it would probably drop something ON it.

Or be the dog's expensive chew toy.  :)

    .    .   Doctor Clu  (member of...)
    )\,,/    THE PRISON BOARD BBS  972-329-0781 / telnet://rdfig.net
   /(- _O)   Fido/Dovenet Messages, Games, chat, newsgroup & Mail
  ( \____ )  Old School Computer BBS list (X at main then A or C)