[NTLK] ipad

Bob Carls Dudney, MD kosmicdollop at saber.net
Thu Jan 28 15:51:44 EST 2010

On 28/1/10, Goodwin, Greg P. wrote:

>You are hating a tablet device
>
>you dislike Steve Jobs.

Hate is a very strong word. It takes/drains lots of energy to hate something.

I'm mainly reacting to what I see as undeserved praise for a mass
market device that yet again reminds me of Newton's promise that got
Steved.

Since I've never met him, it would be inappropriate to dislike him,
but I do dislike the fact he stopped Newtons.

I also dislike the way he seems more interested in exploiting
humanity than helping us grow and develop as living beings, rather
than as extensions of or even hosts for parasitic machines.

Another aspect is cell phones and Wi-Fi:

While, unlike Europeans, most Americans still ignore/deny the endless
evidence EMFs are harmful to deadly, those days of blissful denial
are numbered.

Happy Newtoning!

www.gettingintouch.us