[NTLK] ipad

Tony Kan tonykan at xtra.co.nz
Thu Jan 28 16:47:46 EST 2010

Laughter is the corrective force which prevents us from becoming cranks.  ~Henri Bergson

Tony
Christchurch
New Zealand

[snip]
I laughed at the iPod 1.0 ... I didn't see the value in one until iPod 3.0 (3rd gen, I don't know if the software versioning was the same)

I laughed at iPhone 1.0 (especially before you could have real apps).  I didn't buy an iPhone until the 3GS - only then it was useful to me.

I am not laughing at the iPad - I am just not seeing the value in it in its 1.0 version.  Who knows, by 3.0 it may be different.

So history, at least for me, has shown that 3.0 and above seems to be the magic number :-)

[snip]