[NTLK] ipad... I miss ->Newton<-talk

Lord Groundhog LordGroundhog at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 08:00:32 EST 2010

~~~ On 2010/01/29 10:44, Ryan Vetter at physicalconstants at yahoo.ca wrote ~~~

> I wish someone developed a pizza game for the Newton, where you could cut
> pizza and move the slices around on the screen.
>
> That was a random thought!

I like the sound of that!  Only 2 problems I see.  [1] How would you score
it?   [2] How would you keep it from making people like me want to cast our
diets to the wind and go for a pizza?

Random thought?  Come on Ryan, sounds like there's games programmer in there
struggling to get out.

Shalom.
Christian

            -- what Arthur C. Clarke meant