[NTLK] Catamount software

Don Zahniser dzahniser at rochester.rr.com
Fri Jan 29 08:05:19 EST 2010

On 1/29/10, Mike Rodgers wrote:

>I have re-installed PocketMoney onto my replacement Newton.  I have a
>registration number but cannot figure out how to input it into the
>program.  The email for Catamount just bounces.  Does anyone know how to
>contact them or to enter a registration into PM?
>Mike

Try opening PocketMoney and tapping on the 'i' button, then looking at
the choices you have there.

Note:  If you tap on 'About PocketMoney', then tap on the version panel
that pops up, a new panel appears that (if registered) shows your
registration code in the lower right.

Also - Catamount has a forum for posting questions about Newton stuff:

<http://catamount.com/forums/>

If your question is answered in a public forum, others might find their
way there and see the answer.

 - Don