[NTLK] iPad

Mark Bock markbvt at comcast.net
Fri Jan 29 08:19:28 EST 2010

On 1/29/10 7:57 AM, Lord Groundhog wrote:
> voice recognition (those trains
> are just too noisy, and I really wouldn't care to tell everyone in the car
> what I'm doing, even if it weren't rude to impose it on them).

Thank you for having the manners and common courtesy to be concerned
about that. I wish people in this country would feel the same way,
instead of yapping away on their cell phones in the middle of a crowd.

--mark

. . . . .
mark bock
KB1EXL
markbvt at comcast.net

"A youth who can't hit a cathedral at thirty yards with a Gatling gun in
three-quarters of an hour, can take up an old empty musket and bag his
grandmother every time, at a hundred."          --Mark Twain