[NTLK] best explanation for the iPad...

Tim Kaluza timkaluza at me.com
Fri Jan 29 10:16:45 EST 2010

Right.

I am - what is right now my personal point of view - not a fan of it.
It's nice but it still is no Newton: You can't print, etc. . Still enough place for a remake of the Newton. Or to update it.
Therefore i think there are enough reasons for me, to use it.
But I would like to have a site with tutorials collected for setting it up^^.

All the best!
Tim K.