[NTLK] All you Apple 'tools' (iPad, iPhone)

Grant Hutchinson grant at splorp.com
Fri Jan 29 14:17:14 EST 2010

On Jan 29, 2010, at 12:02 PM, Sonny Hung wrote:

> May I suggest that since this is not about the Newton really that
> people start a new thread marked OT. Lest we wait for List Dad to
> make his determination/suggestion.

The original 'iPad' thread should have been marked [OT] from the
beginning, although the ensuing discussion did cover Newton-related
points and comparison. To be honest, I should have to make a
determination as list dad ... you are all intelligent folks and basic
list etiquette is a simple set of rules. In this case, the rule is ...

If a discussion thread does not concern or relate to the main focus of
the list (eg: Newtons) then please mark the subject line using: [OT]

Keep in mind, that off topic threads are part of the overall mailing
list environment. They add variety, they stir up the pot. However,
they absolutely should not overwhelm the content of the list (or the
patience of its members).

Carry on.

g.

Grant Hutchinson

Interface Considerations. Feature Deprecation. Typography. Rawk.

http://splorp.com
http://mtile.us/splorp
http://flickr.com/splorp
http://twitter.com/splorp