[NTLK] Dragon dictation not in Europe - iPad hijacked

Berthe M. Willumsen bmw at bio.ku.dk
Fri Jan 29 15:51:01 EST 2010

Except that is not available in Europe - or Denmark, at least.....
Why would that be?
We speak English - on and off - , too... Sort of.

- I have to say - that pisses me off. Big time....
(sorry about the language, Grant. Don't know the launguage well
enough to offer aceptable euphemism)

Berthe
Denmark, MP2100