[NTLK] Will this work on my MP2100?

Woo vitcitylb at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 29 15:57:45 EST 2010

Yup, I do 'emergency backup Newts' this way.

1. Install exact apps on 'main MP' onto 'backup MP'.
2. Use SBM Utilities 'backup' onto a memory card.
3. When the need to use 'backup MP' haps, I just move the memory card over and hopefully I can do an emergency restore thru SBM or restore from a recent backup on the card.
4. Or use a recent backup on my laptop/desktop to restore onto the 'backup MP'.

I used to carry around three MP2100's, two with pixsolutions upgrade and 32 mb. cards, and have three MP2KU's at home JIC.

YMMV.

Woo.