[NTLK] AA NiMH Rechargeables

Ken Whitcomb ken at imageguild.com
Fri Jan 29 17:13:02 EST 2010

In the same vein, has anyone found NiMH cells that still fit in a
rechargeable case? I've re-celled a couple of packs with cells that
are apparently a bit bigger than the available cells when they were
manufactured and either barely fit or don't fit back into the MP case,
if they even fit inside the rechargeable pack.
TIA,
ken