[NTLK] Necessary Newt apps?

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Fri Jan 29 17:53:00 EST 2010

This list is in no way exhaustive as I've left out Any pay apps that
are not readily available.
Also I've tried to only include utilities or extensions ice found
indispensible.

Datebar for quick navigation between dates views. This one is a must have, IMO
alarm clock by Adam Tow
Overlord is the coolest and actually the most useful dates overview
app I've used on the Newton.
Card eject
Geek Gas is a mpg app. Simple yet flexible.
IC/VC et al ate transports- BlueTooth etc.
Daylight Savings I believe, is necessary for the new DST in the States.
One tap scroller for the Notepad. Another essential icouldmt live without.
SBM Tasklist quick app switcher. It's the biggest time saver you'll
find on the Newr IMO
Nicks Markit for the Notepad.  Just try it.
Scroll Menus also for the notepad
'61 memory fix guess ;-)
Options by SBM provides access to extra options.
Iambic Notepad stationery
Plan 9 just because I got tired of having to delete the Time Zone soup
and selecting Area 51 to get the little green men and flying saucers
to show I'm Dates. ;-)

Other fun stuff Sky Chart Planet Finder and moon. I don't remember if
it was NOS 1.0 or 2.1 that took away. Moon phases in the Dates app.
Moon gave me it back.

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland