[NTLK] Battery drainage [WAS: "Re: AA NiMH Rechargeables"]

Lord Groundhog LordGroundhog at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 09:41:04 EST 2010

~~~ On 2010/01/30 05:10, Aaron Brigati at abrigati at gmail.com wrote ~~~

> However, for some reason my 2000U drains any set of batteries
> in it in about two weeks even without using it. (Any set, not just
> these.) I haven't been able to figure out why.

This is an interesting point.  I've noticed the same thing with one I have.
Not for 2 weeks; it's never inactive for that long.  But I do think I have
seen "power greedy" behaviour with my 2000U that I haven't seen in my 2100.
One of these days I should run some tests and see if it's more than just a
subjective impression.

Shalom.
Christian

            -- what Arthur C. Clarke meant