[NTLK] Software Suppliers

Tony Douglas tonyisyourpal at netscape.net
Sat Jan 30 11:14:52 EST 2010

Hi folks,

After all the discussions recently about software suppliers and abandonware, I thought I'd share that Stand Alone are still providing excellent support. I bought Stationary Construction Kit from them a couple of days ago, but they issued an incorrect code. I emailed them about it, and within 15 minutes I had a corrected code and working software. Given that the software only cost $10, that's excellent service - I get worse from software I pay much more for !!

Just thought I'd share.

- Tony