[NTLK] iPad questions

Scott Rogers srogers at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 23:00:36 EST 2010

There is no evidence from the web page that the dongles will allow
anything other than the *importing* of files from SD cards or via USB.

I suspect that this is just the logical next step when you abstract
the file system away.  The idea is that if you're plugging something
into it, there's an app that sucks in the data automagically.  Gruber
noted on his twitter feed that the iPad mounts as a shared folder when
plugged into a Mac.  I guess this is how you move files back and forth
to iWork.  I wouldn't be surprised if, in the end, you're able to save
things to the cloud (dropbox, etc).