[NTLK] QuickFigure / Spreadsheet questions

Mike Rodgers pmiker at copper.net
Sun Jan 31 12:28:30 EST 2010

I go through about 2 lbs of yeast a year making bread.  If I bought the
little packages sold in the stores, I'd go broke.  My weekly bread seems
to cost me about 60 cents a loaf to make.  If you want a cheese & beer
bread that can may the cost skyrocket.  With all the different types of
bread that can be made, keeping track of costs is too much for my head.
That's why I did the spreadsheet and wanted to see if I could Newtonize it.

The various worksheets are for groups of bread recipes.  Each recipe
uses values from the first (ingredients) worksheet.  According to QF
documentation, it should be capable of it.

Maybe you can do a similar one for beer.  Use the appointment scheduler
app to remind you.
Mike