[NTLK] Y2010 Fix Idea

R A Parker RAParker at Newted.ORG
Sun Jan 31 04:39:00 EST 2010

Can someone hobble together a quick fix with this idea?

While the Newton is on, if saves the current Date/Time every 60 seconds to a pref's entry.

If a reset occurs, and this extension is loaded first, it checks and compares the Newton's time against the last saved time. If there is a multi-year difference, it set's the date and time to the last saved date and time... maybe even add a minute for the loss of time During reset.

--
Sent using Mail V and a Wireless Newton 2100.
--
      |\ |  @ TahoeSunsets.COM