[NTLK] [ANN] Patch 71J059 - Year 2010 Fix

Tony Kan tonykan at xtra.co.nz
Sun Jan 31 17:50:57 EST 2010

Which all goes to show that the internet and this list is not the place for
venting.  A chill pill and a 10-second countdown goes a long ways toward harmony
and peace...

Perhaps we need to reset our expectation levels a little.  This list is a small
band of enthusiasts who share an interest in the Newton and want to help each
other out.

Nobody does it for a living and it exists on the basis of goodwill.  In fact,
our efforts take us away from other priorities, a thought that has not been lost
on my wife...

It's amazing what "we" have been able to achieve since the Newton was
discontinued but that doesn't mean we can expect the same kind of "service" from
each other as one might get from a commercial technology vendor.  HTH

Cheers

Tony Kan

Christchurch
New Zealand

[snip]
You might have been venting to Apple, Life, the Universe
or whatever else, still you managed to offend the single person who not only is
not to blame but has done his outmost in order
to fix it...
[snip]