[NTLK] Y2010 Fix Idea

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Sun Jan 31 18:04:37 EST 2010

On 1/31/2010 4:24 PM, Tony Kan wrote:
> Tony
>
> Yes, the thought had crossed my mind too.  OTOH the Newton must be writing to
> memory reasonably frequently anyway, that's why we don't have to hit "file|save"
> before turning it off.

Well yes and no.  It only saves when changes are made.  not when data is
loaded.  So for example looking at your schedule 10 times a day no
problem but when you add a event or alarm for next week....or a new note
or mod a old one.  Then yes that counts as a 'save'.  Which is done if
you change to another event, or if you close dates, or the newt goes to
sleep.  So the number of 'saves' is reduced.

-Dan