[NTLK] The death of a MessagePad 2000 battery

Sonny Hung sonnyhung at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 19:58:15 EST 2010

On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 4:35 PM, Jeremy O'Brien <obrien654j at gmail.com>wrote:

> To each his own. I am looking forward to when I can purchase the battery
> tray.

I'm going to suggest that if anyone of you are handy with tools that you try
my Mod that I did documented here.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sonnyhung/sets/72057594079049821/

If I were to suggest a version of the mod which was much more readily
constructed I would suggest a slight modification to my plans and not go the
route of making it look stock which is what causes the most issue. I'm open
for questions if you want to talk but at this time can't help any further.

God bless,

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family