[NTLK] Can Einstein do Network? Do I need ne2000.pkg? where is?

Matthias Melcher mm at matthiasm.com
Sun Jul 4 06:57:47 EDT 2010

On 04.07.2010, at 02:14, sdenis at vcn.bc.ca wrote:

> I am trying to run the new Einstein build < june 2010 >
> Does someone have a reliable vector to get me -> ne2000.pkg ...

There is a link in the README file. For simplicity, I also uploaded it to Google Code. I have no way to test the upload right now, so please let me know if the file is correct.

> ALSO while I might run that build on my intel IMAC ... does someone
> have the pre 2010 csv sources yhat I can compile for my G5 mac ?

Just use CVS to check out an earlier version. You can use CVS View to find the best one for you. I think we tagged the releases, too. I took the ARM support out because the emulation speed was unbearably low.

 - Matthias

PS: I saw that the app was downloaded 20 times, but I received zero feedback. Is that because nobody got the software to run? I am a bit puzzled here.