[NTLK] UNNA Leeching

Morgan Aldridge morgant at makkintosshu.com
Fri Jul 9 21:14:23 EDT 2010

Someone's been leeching the entirety of the UNNA site since about
6:00pm Eastern, using most of my outgoing bandwidth. Unfortunately,
due to changes in my network infrastructure a number of months ago, I
don't actually have good logging of where the culprit is (time to work
on that, I guess) so that I may ward them off.

In the off chance it's someone on the list (which I doubt, but I've
gotta ask), I'd appreciate it if you didn't crawl the entire site.

Thanks,

Morgan
---
http://www.makkintosshu.com/