[NTLK] Virutal Box and NCU

Matt Howe matthowe at comcast.net
Sat Jul 10 23:47:06 EDT 2010

I have run a virtual Win98SE on an XP box. I still think Win98SE was the
best windows OS for the Newton and NCU.

Matt (Ducky) Howe
Owner of a MP2000U and an Emate
SantaMatt at Gmail.com (Nokia N770)
matthowe at comcast.net (Desktop)
http://home.comcast.net/~mhowe41/
http://SantaMatt.blogspot.com

Dan wrote:
<snip>
Has anyone had success using Virtual Box on Vista 64 machine running
windows 2000 or XP virtually with NCU?  So far I can't seem to get the
kingston USB to serial adapter to be seen in the virtual instance.  It
sees it ok in Vista 64 but of course NCU beinga  16bit install program
won't run/install in vista 64.  Hence I am trying to see if I can get it
to run in a virtual instance of windows2000.

-Dan
<snip>