[NTLK] Taking notes on a 2100

Matt Howe matthowe at comcast.net
Fri Jul 16 11:01:27 EDT 2010

I use outline notes. I use recognized text but I also print. I make sure no
note is longer than one screen. If it gets too long I start a new one.
Afterwards, when I review my notes, I also merger them. Using outline allows
me to indent and out dent as needed to follow the flow of the talk. Plus I
can reorder lists etc. Also I write all over the screen and let it recognize
it in line with the cursor.

Matt (Ducky) Howe
Owner of a MP2000U and an Emate
SantaMatt at Gmail.com (Nokia N770)
matthowe at comcast.net (Desktop)
http://home.comcast.net/~mhowe41/
http://SantaMatt.blogspot.com

chrisc30 wrote:
<snip>
I had a class last night, I tried to take notes on my MP2100. I found it
difficult to write legibly with digital ink, and text mode took too long to
convert. Any tips? I need to be able to take notes quickly, and keep up with
my paper and pen friends :)
<snip>