[NTLK] Taking notes on a 2100

Tony Morrow gizmo1482 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 19:44:53 EDT 2010

On Jul 16, 2010, at 6:15 PM, Forrest Buffenmyer wrote:
<snip>

> The rest of it was: "(the period at the end of that sentence)
> Also, is there some "secret" way to convert a written letter from
> lower- to uppercase, and vice versa?"
>
> Thanks,
> Forrest

You can change the case for letters, but as far as I'm aware it only
works for words. Highlight the word and draw a vertical line through
the first letter. If you draw upwards then the first letter becomes
uppercase and vice versa. Highlighting a word and drawing a vertical
line through any other letter will cause the case to change for the
entire word.

I would recommend skimming through the Newton User Manual. You will be
surprised of all the little tricks are documented there (like the one
above).

http://www.unna.org/view.php?/apple/documentation/2x00/

-Tony Morrow