[NTLK] [ANN] Y2010 + Y2008 fix for 2x00US Newtons

Dale A. Raby daleraby at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 07:40:22 EDT 2010

> You need to run the remover ONLY if you have patch 710031 installed

Well, I have this patch installed, so I need to run the patch remover.  The zip file seems to contain two packages entitled "Patch Remover.pkg".  The only obvious difference is the file size.  One is 368 bytes and the other is 27.9 KB.

Anybody know which one to use?

Thanks, for the previous instructions as well as any suggestions on this question.

Dale
--
"Nothing is ever so bad that it couldn't be worse, and if it could be worse than it is, then maybe its not so bad!"