[NTLK] Manybooks.net is interesting

Matt Howe matthowe at comcast.net
Wed Jun 2 15:38:26 EDT 2010

I find that interesting. I have heard other people complain about how hard
it is to make Newton books and the large number of crashes they have while
trying to make ebooks. I never had those problems. As a matter of fact, that
is what I miss most now that my Newton is not used daily. How easily and
quickly I could throw some data into an ebook.

Matt (Ducky) Howe
Owner of a MP2000U and an Emate
SantaMatt at Gmail.com (Nokia N770)
matthowe at comcast.net (Desktop)
http://home.comcast.net/~mhowe41/
http://SantaMatt.blogspot.com

SteveCraft wrote:
<snip>
+1 for interested. Making books is not easy at all.
I have tried to make kiddie books for the eMate (lots of images, light on
text), and never came up with a good and fast reproducible error free method
for doing so.
<snip>