[NTLK] Einstein, Newton, and the Internets

Forrest Buffenmyer anasazi4st at me.com
Thu Jun 3 15:29:01 EDT 2010

On Thursday, June 03, 2010, at 10:03AM, "Matthias Melcher" <mm at matthiasm.com> wrote:

>Please list applications that you use regularly to access network functionality and that you think could be useful on Einstein. Thanks.

Matthias:

It'd be great to do a TRUE sync with, say, iCal...that involves names, dates, to-dos and notes. NCX doesn't sync, and NewtSync won't work with Dates on anything after Jaguar (10.2)...at least, that's my experience--but, I'm working on some ideas to get around that.

Refresh my memory, here, as it seems like I should know this...can an MP2x00 connect and sync with Einstein?

Thanks,
--Forrest