[NTLK] eBay sale of Newton freeware

Goodwin, Greg P. GoodwinG at aafes.com
Tue Jun 29 12:49:23 EDT 2010

	Again, was this a commercially produced product?   There is not enough information to pass judgment on this seller.

	For another "retro" platform, being Atari, EVERYTHING is readily available on the internet just about, but there are still those that like to get the original packaging for games and applications they like.

	I can think of a few bits of Newton packaging I'm glad I have.   Nethopper is free, but the little manual is cute to have, along with other programs.

	So I have no issue with people selling commercial copies when it is also readily available on the internet.

	And if this is a burn of what is online, is this person selling a nice COMPILED archive of the users looking for this information?   Sometimes people will pay a certain amount for the packaging of archived information.

	Really all depends.

Greg Goodwin