[NTLK] Trusted Ink Vendor

Tony Morrow gizmo1482 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 14:35:55 EST 2010

On Mar 1, 2010, at 2:12 PM, SteveCraft wrote:

> Kinda OT.
>

> I finally found a cheap StyleWriter 2200 for use with my eMate and
> MPs.
> Since I have used an HP laser printer of some kind for the last 10
> years, I
> have no idea who sells ink. Obviously I just need black, so can anyone
> recommend a vendor before I just blow some money at the top Google
> search
> result?
>

> Thanks.

If I remember correctly many of the StyleWriter printers were not much
more than a rebranded Canon printers. I used to have a StyleWriter
1200 that used Canon's BC-02 cartridge. Some quick googling says you
can use the Canon BCI-21 for black, but I also saw one or two places
list the BCI-10. I don't know if they're interchangeable so you will
have to so some more research. Someone else on the list might be able
to chime in and give a definite answer.

-Tony