[NTLK] overclocking the MP2x00

Woody Smith woodysmith at comcast.net
Mon Mar 1 19:35:46 EST 2010

I like to use a small pair of horizontal wire nippers to grasp the
crystal while un-soldering.  It gives good control and allowes you to
easily apply slight upward pressure on each end individually.  I have
also found that the plastic spacer is adhered to the board, a gentile
rocking with the axix of the crystal seems to break that bond sot that
only the solder is holding it.

Woody