[NTLK] Updates

Ryan newtontalk at me.com
Thu Mar 4 11:24:58 EST 2010

Hi:

I just wanted to update the list because a few have asked some
questions about it. My book will be coming out shortly, it was just
delayed. Im hoping to have something deployed on the iPad. Stay tuned
for that.

And here is a question for you all. We all know about Apple's Newton
book making software. Why don't they follow suit with the iPad and
give consumers a tool to make their own interactive books? Do you
think they will? I think iWeb or Pages would be the candidates for
software in this regard. I hope iWork 10 or 11 has this functionality.

Thank you,

Ryan